Paint Pour Class
About This Event
Thursday, April 29
7 to 8 pm via Zoom
What is Paint Pour Art?
Paint Pouring is a form of abstract painting using acrylic paints. Instead of using paint brushes to create a specific design, paint pouring uses the physics of motion to create visually stunning designs, and like snowflakes, no two is exactly alike. This type of art is fun for all ages and all experience levels.
Dress for a MESS and join us for a virtual paint pour class!
- Learn about the paint pouring technique
- Create your own set of four beautiful coasters
- No experience necessary
- Fun for all ages and skill levels
- Space is limited to 20, so register and reserve your spot today
- A unique link to access the live virtual class
- Four 4 x 4 Tiles
- Paint - You choose your color palette of either warm or cool colors
- Stir stick
- Cork backing
REGISTER by Thursday, April 22!
- You will need to pick up your kits in advance.
- Kits will be available at the Habitat ReStore on April 24, 28, or 29 from 10 am to 5 pm.
- Kits will be at the register with your name on them.
- The Habitat ReStore is located at 3181 Berlin Drive in La Crosse.
All proceeds, after cost, support Habitat for Humanity La Crosse Area.
Location / Venue
- Apr 29, 2021 07:00 pm to
- Apr 29, 2021 08:00 pm CT
Event to Support Habitat for Humanity La Crosse Area
Habitat for Humanity La Crosse Area is a nonprofit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry founded on the conviction that every family should have a decent, safe, and affordable place to live. We partner with low-income, hardworking families and the community to build simple, decent, and affordable housing. Established locally in 1992, Habitat La Crosse has built and rehabbed safe, stable and sustainable homes for families in need. Every family who partners with Habitat must complete 350 hours of sweat equity, working on the construction site and at the Habitat ReStore, and successfully pass home buyer education and financial counseling. Homeowners repay an interest-free 30-yearmortgage back to Habitat. Thanks in part to partner family sweat equity and volunteer labor, the cost of a home is kept affordable, with typical monthly mortgage payments around $650 including taxes and insurance. The revolving fund created by mortgage payments received allows Habitat to reinvest into the community through additional housing opportunities, creating a lasting and sustainable investment for years to come.
Jennifer Olson gave a $21.16 donation
Deborah Dobrunz gave a $21.16 donation
Adrianne Olson gave a $21.16 donation
Amanda Brouwer gave a $21.16 donation
Donna Bauer gave a $26.37 donation
Sara Shoys gave a $21.16 donation