Zoom Meetings with Goats
About This Campaign
- These are uncertain times and a lot of people are stressed and operating in a lot of online meetings
- We have lost revenue and fundraising that we need to keep homes being built and our staff working
- One of our staff has goats and she will share them for your meeting as a fundraiser for us!
We will provide your online meeting with a live on farm goat visit that will take about 5 minutes. Includes:
- a quick intro about Habitat for Humanity La Crosse Area,
- views of an idyllic Midwest farm setting,
- and introductions to eight goats.
- Visits are provided Monday-Saturday from 8am-5pm- best times are 8:30am and 4:30pm
Please note these are pasture raised goats, best times are when they get some hay from the farmers, other times the goats may be down the pasture. We will do what we can to get them available, but they have a mind of their own). Em-ail email@example.com to schedule and provide a link to your meeting.
- You make a donation of $50 or more and agree to share our donation link with everyone in the meeting. Please take a screenshot of your meeting with the goat and share it on our Facebook page- https://www.facebook.com/hfhlacrossearea
- At the designated time our staff will arrive in your meeting and give a brief intro and farm tour and then take you to the goats. And everyone on your meeting gets a little stress relief.
Campaign to Support Habitat for Humanity La Crosse Area
Habitat for Humanity La Crosse Area is a nonprofit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry founded on the conviction that every family should have a decent, safe, and affordable place to live. We partner with low-income, hardworking families and the community to build simple, decent, and affordable housing. Established locally in 1992, Habitat La Crosse has built and rehabbed safe, stable and sustainable homes for families in need. Every family who partners with Habitat must complete 350 hours of sweat equity, working on the construction site and at the Habitat ReStore, and successfully pass home buyer education and financial counseling. Homeowners repay an interest-free 30-yearmortgage back to Habitat. Thanks in part to partner family sweat equity and volunteer labor, the cost of a home is kept affordable, with typical monthly mortgage payments around $650 including taxes and insurance. The revolving fund created by mortgage payments received allows Habitat to reinvest into the community through additional housing opportunities, creating a lasting and sustainable investment for years to come.